Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer List

I'm already a week and a half into summer, and I feel like it's going way too fast. So much to do, so little time.  So I'm going to try to make a list of things to do this summer and check them off as I go. Maybe it will make me feel like I'm accomplishing more.
  • Paint Josh's bedroom.
  • Read A Charlotte Mason Companion
  • Reread Teaching the Trivium
  • Stain the front porch
  • Clean out the basement
  • Make skirts for Maddie
  • Organize my recipes
  • Paint the upstairs bathroom
  • Finish painting the hallway and guest room
  • Go to the beach with the kids
  • Learn how to use my camera better
  • Make a quilt for Maddie
  • Learn how to make yogurt and cheese
  • Learn how to identify the plants in my yard
  • Learn how to play the violin (this has been on my list for 7 years now)
  • Learn how to play the piano
  • Learn how to draft a pattern
  • Sew aprons for Maddie and I
  • Get a laptop for the kids for schoolwork
As of right now my list is nowhere near complete yet, but it's late and that's all I can remember. The good news is that the first one is done. Yay me!  I'll try to keep it up to date with what I get done and any new additions to the list.  Looks like it will be a very busy summer!

2 comments:

Wirtzy said...

I can give u camera tips. I'm in need of deck staining tips got any of those? Karrie's son Aithen is going to help me.

-Melanie

Tanya@EverAfterCottage said...

Sounds like you have the best tip for deck staining - get help. =) Do you think he'd come help me when yours is done?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails