Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Every Potty needs a Pooper

Sorry about the title of the post. I couldn't resist. But it perfectly reflects today's big event:

Emma pooed!

Yes, I know this is not something that people typically get excited about. But I have two children in diapers ( and we're back to using cloth for them both), so dealing with poo is a frequent occurrence for me. This time it was different. Emma pooed.....



IN THE POTTY!!!



Can I hear a collective, "WOOHOO!" from all mom's everywhere who dislike potty training as much as I do? 

I don't think Emma was quite as excited as I was, but she wanted to flush. When she did she looked in the potty and said.........


"Ew."  



I have to go now. Sophie just learned how to take off her diaper cover.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

WhooHoo!! Way to go Emma!! (no pun intended!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails