Monday, August 3, 2009

Things To Do

My "To Do" lists are a bit of a joke in our family. The children usually think I'm joking when they ask the plan for the day. My husband has pretty much stopped asking. I don't get it. I'd rather set the standard high and try to reach it than set it too low. What do you think?

Here's my list for today:

Vacuum floor
Mop Floor
Wipe down windowsills
Wash diapers
Wash 2-3 loads of clothes
Bake blueberry muffins (This would accomplish two things - use up the berries in the fridge that need to be used and make breakfast for tomorrow.)
Register hubby's car
Buy chicken bedding - Hubby did that, so I get to cross it out
Buy chicken fencing - theoretically at the same place as the bedding
Pick ripe berries - Kids did that, so again, I get to cross it out
Build a fence for the chickens so they can be evicted from the garage
Roast a chicken for supper
Mow the grass - this is for Josh to do, but its on my list anyway
Order Raspberry tea
Make Josh's book list for this school year so I know what I need to buy
Attend a 3-hour homeschooling meeting
Buy closet organizers (this will almost definitely not get done today)

Absolutely accomplish-able. Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chicken you are roasting for supper isn't one of the cute fluffy ones, right? =)

Totally accomplish-able. Unless it's another one of those "very bad days".

Tanya @ Ever After Cottage said...

Definitely not one of the "alive" chickens! We're saving those for the eggs. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails