Sunday, October 24, 2010

By the Light of the Silvery Moon


The moon is full and I wanted a minute or five to try something fun, so my camera and I went outside into the cold. (Yes, I consider 36 degrees to be cold.) I tried taking a few shots, but my biggest problem is the lack of light to use for focusing on anything. I did get a couple of fun shots though. Here are some of my favorites. 
 I love the clouds in this one.

I lightened this one up a bit. I love the warm color!

The wind wasn't blowing, so this one is clearer.

I like the way the leaves look all silvery, but I don't like the composition of this one very much.

My home.

I think this is my favorite. The birch tree looks so pretty in the moonlight.


I know I won't win any photo contests with any of these, but it was fun trying something new, and I enjoyed being outside in the peaceful stillness of night. It was cold, but it was peaceful.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The moonlight dancing on the leaves, the white of the birch against the autumn leaves, the blown clouds and the warmth of the lights in your home....= big sigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails